Beeswax Food Wrap
Wrap a sandwich, cheese, produce, and cover a bowl. Use the warmth of your hands to form Bee's Wrap bees wax food wrap over the top of a bowl, half a lemon, or a piece of cheese. The bees wax food wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a seal.
Each beeswax food wrap pack comes with a small, medium and large wrap, allowing you to experiment with our wraps and determine which sizes work best in your own kitchen. Don't use with raw meat and fish. Wash in lukewarm water. Avoid strong heat sources like microwave ovens, boiling water and direct sunlight.
- Assorted set includes: Small (18 x 20 cm), Medium (25 x 28 cm) and Large (33 x 35 cm)
- Features Bee's Wrap Print design
- Handmade using organic cotton, sustainably harvested bees wax, organic jojoba oil and tree resin
- Reduce your carbon footprint: Bee's Wrap are fully biodegradable and compostable
- Reusable: Natural antibacterial properties will help keep food fresh and allow repeated usage
- Used several times each week, Bee's Wrap should last for approximately one year
- Easy to clean: Simply wash with cool water and a little soap and hang to dry
HOW DOES THIS REDUCE MY WASTE?
Cling wrap is pretty nasty stuff- it contains chemicals that can leach toxins into your food, and is one of the least recycled plastics. Luckily, bees - those awesome tigers of the sky - have the natural solution for us. Beeswax wrap. Its reusable, washable in cold water, and molds easily to the shape of your food, with the warmth of your hands. Avoid throwing out wasteful cling wrap and switch to reusable beeswax wraps. When they reach the end of their useful life, you can even compost them.