Long Handle Safety Razor
The Merkur 23C Long Handle Safety Razor is one of the top-selling double edge safety razors in the world. Ditch the disposable plastic razors and go for a classic razor that looks great in your bathroom.
- Features a long handle 4" / 95 mm to suit everyone, but especially those with large hands
- Lightweight at only 5.9 grams
- Very manouverable with a knurled handle for a firm grip
- Simple, quick and safe blade replacement
- Uses all standard double edge replacement blades that are more economical than buying expensive disposable plastic razors.
- German made with their quality assured by Merkur Stahlwaren in Solingen, Germany
HOW DOES THIS REDUCE MY WASTE?
Disposable razors are just that - disposable. They are not easily recycled and end up as waste or polluting our beaches and oceans for years to come. Even if you think the disposal of plastic razors is a small environmental effect, most impact comes from the manufacturing of raw materials and the water used while actually shaving. Safety razors have been around for years and are the favourite alternative for those wishing to reduce their waste. You only need to replace the blade itself. It is possible to sharpen the blade, but if you do not wish to put it in with your metals recycling. Just make sure that you collect the blades in a recyclable metal container that is sealable to save yourself and the people sorting your recycling from nicking themselves.