Mo Bro's - Beard Balm Collection
Brand: Mo Bro's Grooming Co.
- Mo Bro's Balm is a natural product that will not only care for your beard but control and condition it too,
- Our Beard Balm Gift Pack will make a perfect gift for your loved ones, or maybe even a perfect gift to yourself.
- 100% Natural ingredients Full of Vitamins - Shea Butter, Bee'swax & Almond oil
- 6 of our most premium scents in a aluminium gift tin!
- Helps to maintain the health of their facial hair and to aid in styling their beards for an all-day great look.
Details: Mo Bro's - Ultimate Beard Balm Collection Gift Set (15ml x 6 Beard Balms)
Mo Bros Beard balm is a blend of various nutritional oils, waxes, and scents that is used by men for two purposes: to maintain the health of their facial hair and to aid in styling their beards for an all-day great look.ot sure on which scent of Beard Balm you'd like to start with first? Why not treat yourself to a Gift Pack and receive all six scents? As well as letting you control that wild beard of yours, our Beard Balm will help keep it soft and conditioned with ingredients such as sweet almond oil and Shea butter. Our Beard Balm Gift Pack will make a perfect gift for your loved ones, or maybe even a perfect gift to yourself.
Scents included - Classic Cedarwood, Orange Bergamot, Winter Spice, Sweet Mint, Unscented, Vanilla and Mango
Mo Bro's Beard and Mustache Balm is perfect for moisturizing you beard & Skin.
Mo Bro's Balm is a natural product that will not only care for your beard but control and condition it too,
Instructions for use:
We recommend applying Mo Bros Balm in the morning or whenever you get up. It's best if you shower in the mornings but if not, just get your beard slightly damp first.
1. Take a small blob of balm using your fingernails.
2. Spread between both palms and fingers. (kind of like hair gel)
3. Apply to your beard and massage into your skin.
The end result should be a soft, moisturized beard. It is normal for it to feel slightly oily in the first 15-30 minutes after application. This is temporary and will go away as the balm penetrate into your beard hairs.