Reusable Food Wrap (3 pack)
NILs are an alternative to plastic food wrap. They are a great way to convert to this healthier, more environmentally conscious way of living. These bee's wraps keep your food fresher and overtime it is more economical! You can use NIL wraps for wrapping cheese, covering jam or that last bit of milk. They are also great for wrapping a half of a tomato, cucumber or use it as a sandwich wrap. Just keep reusing your NILs. If they need to be washed or wiped just use cold water and mild soap.
- Easy Food Storage: With the warmth of your hand the wax will enable you to wrap up your food easily. Then pop in the fridge, or lunchbox or wrap your homemade bread.
- Multiple Sizes: The three pack contains a large size of 30 x 30 cm, a medium size of 30 x 20 cm and small size of 20 x 20cm.
- Easy to Clean: Just wipe down with a cloth and soap under cold water. Then wipe down to dry. Due to the wax surface residue is wiped off very easily. The perfect reusable food wrap.
- All Natural Ingredients and Reusable: Nils are made from all natural ingrediants such as organic cotton, organic beeswax from New Zealand, Manuka oil from New Zealand, jobaba oil and the precious New Zealand propolis. These natural products make your food fresher!
- Handmade: All our Nils are made by Mums with love. They are not mass produced in a factory.
HOW DOES THIS REDUCE MY WASTE?
Cling wrap is pretty nasty stuff- it contains chemicals that can leach toxins into your food, and is one of the least recycled plastics. Luckily, bees - those awesome tigers of the sky - have the natural solution for us. Beeswax wrap. Its reusable, washable in cold water, and molds easily to the shape of your food, with the warmth of your hands. Avoid throwing out wasteful cling wrap and switch to reusable beeswax wraps. When they reach the end of their useful life, you can even compost them.