Large Baking Cups (3 pack)
Reducing your physical waste footprint doesn't mean giving up pleasures in life like baking. Using a baking pan or tin reduces waste right down to zero, but sometimes using a greased pan or tin just won't cut it. Did you know that some baking paper is infused with plastic? Yes, that's right. Just like tea bags. Here at Kempii we think that composting something that has been laced with plastic is like adding a dash of plastic to our environment and polluting it in the process.
- Three Boxes of If You Care Large (2.5in) Baking Cups (60 Cups) - Total 180 Cups
- Made from premium quality, unbleached, greaseproof paper.
- As no chlorine is used for bleaching, no chlorine is dumped into lakes, rivers and streams.
- No greasing is necessary so additional fat and calories are spared and time is saved. This paper does not affect the taste of baked goods. The cups are microwave safe and oven proof up to 428°F/220°C.
- Cardboard box is made from recycled paper and vegetable inks are used.
HOW DOES THIS REDUCE MY WASTE?
If you choose to use disposable baking cups, do not let them go to waste. Use a brand that is made from compostable paper. At least it will contribute to compost and not go to waste in a landfill or be incinerated away.